Donate today to fund instrument repairs, costumes, music, scripts, and so much more! Your contributions are tax deductible.
Hoover Media Center
- August 21 - 6 PM
- September 18 - 6 PM
- October 16 - 6 PM
- November 13 - 6 PM
- January 22 - 6 PM
- February 12 - 6 PM
- March 18 - 6 PM
- April 29 - 6 PM
- May 4 - 4:30 PM
2018-2019 General Meetings
Hoover Media Center
- August 22 7:30 - 8 PM agenda/minutes
- **September 26** 6-7 PM agenda/minutes
- October 17 6-7 PM
- November 14 6-7 PM
- January 23 6-7 PM
- February 13 6-7 PM
- March 20 6-7 PM
- April 17 6-7 PM
- May 8 6-7 PM
Payments can be made with Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. *We no longer accept checks for ticket sales.
NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS FOR TICKETS AND DONATIONS!
NEWS AND EVENTS!
As with many things at Hoover, we have had to make adjustments to our 2020-2021 Advanced Placement Auditions to accommodate the Shelter in Place order that is currently through early May.
Our performing arts teachers are working hard to create alternative virtual audition plans. Please click here to view our audition information page.
- NEW! Dance virtual placement and auditions for Dance Evolution May 8
- NEW! Drama audition results
- UPDATED! Band auditions will be done by video submissions, for details please review the audition flyer.
- Choir auditions will be done virtually with via WebEx on April 20-22. Click here to sign up for an audition slot.
- Orchestra TBD
- Mariachi - no audition required
To learn more about auditions for each performing art, please visit our 2020-2021 Audition Information Page.
Want to get involved?
As a non-profit parent organization, all of our contributions are powered by wonderful Hoover Parents, Teachers, and the local community. Want to help out the Performing Arts students at Hoover? Why not take on one of our open positions for the 2020-2021 school year. Please email HooverPerformingArts@gmail.com if you're interested.
Our students need your help!